Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thank you Dr. Johnson!

This is Jeffrey Johnson, M.D., FACS.  I saw his face for the first time yesterday when he testified in my Dad's trial.  Why does he mean something to me.... Well, when I saw him walk into the court room, I realized at that moment that it was him, with the help of God, that allowed me to give my Dad that one last hug.  Dr. Johnson is the trauma surgeon that attended to my Dad the night he was brought to Bayfront Medical Center... The night of the accident (Nov. 6, 2009). 

If it wasn't for this man's skilled hands, my Dad may not have made it from the ER to the Neuro ICU. 

Dr. Johnson, the chills I felt when I saw you walk in the room, came from no where other than God.  He was telling me, "Jeannie, this is the angel I sent to take care of your Dad so you could give your him one last a hug and kiss before I took him home." 

Thank you Dr. Johnson for helping my Dad.  And thank you God for letting me say good bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment