Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Languages of LOVE

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
_______________________________________


Here's a good thing to think of before Valentine's Day.......

According to Dr. Gary Chapman in The Five Love Languages there are five different ways that we all like to be loved. The five categories are:
  1. touch
  2. quality time
  3. gifts
  4. service
  5. affirmations
So, what category does "Doing the Super Bowl Dishes before you go golfing all day"  fall into...... just wondering??

I'm just being a little sarcastic, did you notice???

Anyway, I have heard that The Five Love Languages is a very good book.  I think I should give it a look over and maybe it would help me understand myself and my own needs, as well as the needs of those I love.  I also hope that it will help me be able to communicate my needs a little better so I don't get disappointed when they are not met.

_______________________________________

SO, WHAT'S YOUR LOVE LANGUAGE????  
I think I need them ALL.....
Is that too much to ask??

~Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment