Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Black Bean Soup and Rice

I am trying to have more home-cooked meals for me and the kids.  I feel that maybe...... if I keep track of some of the yummy things make (or in this case, heat up) it will keep me going.  We will see.  I didn't do so good with the 156 and counting thing, so I figure maybe I will take it in a whole new direction.....LOL.  Any way, here is what we had tonight.  By the way it is 171 now - no kidding, 171........

Progresso Black Beans and Jalapenos with rice, served with shredded cheese and sour cream..... as you can see, the cour cream is not photoed!

It was just me and Emily tonight and we both liked it!  We will have to do it again some time!
Black Beans and Rice

1 comment: