Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Yummy Cookies

So, I just finished submitting Unit 4 for my Nursing Transitions Class at SJCM - online.  Just had to share a funny story.  I am sitting here feeling fat after my fun birthday weekend.  I feel so bad I am afraid to get on the scale...... YIKES!  I was writing my online discussion on "self car of the nurse", and was talking about how I need to eat better.  Then I remembered that during this unit while I wrote my paper on obesity, I ate a sleeve of Girl Scout cookies!  I would have eaten the whole box, but I had already devoured the first sleeve!  Guess tomorrow is a new day - I will start again.  I have been doing 156 and counting down for a long time now and am going nowhere FAST!!!!  Boxes of cookies don't help, but they do taste yummy!  Oh incase you were wondering - they were the Lemon Chalets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment