Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Monday, March 21, 2011

I Was the Birthday Princess

Pictures From Our Phones


























So - I am now 36 years old - as of March 20, 2011.  I had a GREAT weekend.  Greg took mer to Orlando for a night and we went to Downtown Disney.  While there, we went to Cirque du Soleil, the House of Blues, and Wolf Gang Puck.  It was a blast.  the next day we drove home, picked up the kids and went to Kenny and Yvette's house for a family get together - and birthday cake of course!!!  The next day, we went to lunch at the Wing House, played Mini-Golf at Smuggler's Cove, and had ice cream at Cold Stone!  And notice my crown and balloon!!!!! I was the BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!!  Thank you for making my Birthday so special!! 

XXOOXX

No comments:

Post a Comment