Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Trim.....

Today I painted ALL the trim in both Emily and Garrett's new rooms, and the inside of Garrett's closet.  I started at 7:00 AM and finished around 5:15 PM (Long Day)!  Next comes the colors.........
I took some "BEFORE" pics today.  I didn't do any after because it doesn't look much different, the trim is just a little brighter.  I'm excited to get the colors on the walls and start moving in!

Garrett's Room - Before
This used to bu Kenny's room,
then my room, then Dad's weight room.
Garrett will like it - and yes,
the weight machine is staying!

Emily's Room - Before
This was "The Girls" Room - that means Me and Jenny.
After Kenny went to the Air Force,
I moved into his room and this was all Jenny's.
Then it became Mom's Antique guest Room.
I think Emily will enjoy this room.....
What teenage girl wouldn't want two walk-in closets?

No comments:

Post a Comment