Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Monday, April 30, 2012

An Era is Coming to an End....

An Era is Coming to an End....

... or at least it is remaining on break!  I haven't scrapbooked, I mean really scrapbooked in years.  I have done digital stuff, but no real scrapbooking.  I guess when things aren't what you picture they should be, it is hard to scrapbook them (or even take the pictures for that matter).

Well, I am moving into Mom's house and will not have room for my big scrapbook stuff.  I am selling them on Craigs List, well I posted them any way.  I can't bare to part with any of my supplies though, maybe one day I will use them.  By that time my glue may be dry and my adhesive may not work, but at least I will have all my fun embellishments!!  Until then, all my stuff will remained packed up and stored! 

My paper racks...

My shelf...

No comments:

Post a Comment