Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Afternoon at Mom's!

We had a great afternoon at Mom's today.  She made Sloppy Joes, Jenny made potato salad, I made the yummy salad (shown below) and Yvette made her turtle cookies.  It was so good and I had such a good time.  We have been doing this a lot recently and I think it is just what our family needs!  FAMILY TIME!  Thanks for having us over Mom!! 

XOXOXO
I made this salad.... first time I think I have ever bought avocados.
As silly as it sounds, I never knew what to do with them, but today I wasn't scared.
I figured this salad could count as one of my "Dinner Time" meals! 
Relaxing afternoon with a glass of White Zin (My favorite drink)

No comments:

Post a Comment