Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

RNC-OB (I still got it!)

I may not currently be a practicing OB nurse, but that doesn't mean I am not going to keep my certifications up to date!!  I just maintained my Inpatient OB certification!  Next year I do the EFM. 

Doing this made me realize that I really do love nursing and I WILL be at the bedside again in the future!!!

_______________________________________


NCC is pleased to announce that ELIZABETH ADAMS has successfully met the requirements to maintain the NCC national credential as a Inpatient Obstetric Nurse (INP).

The credential is earned by meeting educational and/or practice requirements and taking a rigorous examination that covers the specified specialty areas.

ELIZABETH ADAMS joins the over 100,000 health care professionals that have earned the prestigious NCC credential since 1975. Maintenance of the credential is required every three years and involves a continuing competency assessment and earning continuing education.

NCC congratulates ELIZABETH ADAMS on achieving this professional milestone.

NCC is a not for profit organization that sponsors a national certification program in the obstetric, gynecologic and neonatal specialties. NCC is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies.

_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment