Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Saturday, March 24, 2012

37th B-day

March 20, 2012
My Birthday started with a day of clinicals with my students.  Then it was off to the courthouse for the sentencing of Missa Billib for DUI manslaughter.  Nothing can get my dad back, but she will be serving 13 years.  After the sentencing, Greg took me for a drink at Fin Daddy's in Sarasota so he could give me my birthday present.  After that, we picked up Emily and Garrett and headed to Sharky's for dinner.  We had a great time, and I really did have a great birthday.  Thank you to my family and friends for making this time in my life, that is so difficult, a little easier!  I love you all!
A glass of White Zin for me, a Miller Lite for Greg.
There's my gift, hiding behind the bow - you can't even see the box!

Greg saved the candle from my birthday last year and brought it from SC.
How sweet is that. We ordered jalapeno poppers so he could put the candle
in something and sing Happy Birthday!!  Look close, you can see the box now (under the bow)!

Perfect card - I was wearing my birthday Princes tiara!

My Gift.  thank you Greg!!!  XOXOXO

My Birthday Sunset at Sharky's

It's hard to tell, but this is a pic of Emily and Garrett walking on the beach
TOGETHER...
I love you guys!!!

My Babies!!
Emily and Garrett!
Thank you for helping me celebrate my B-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment