Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nokomis Beach

Jenny and I took the kids to Nokomis Beach tonight.  The kids had fun playing together.  Maggie and Emily went in the water - I think they are nuts - it's kinda cold!  Jordan, Steve, Garrett and Evan just walked around being boys.  Jenny and I had a nice visit - it was a beautiful evening.
 These ladies were letting the wind blow the bubbles - it was fun to watch.  You should see the picture Jenny got!!!!
 Our beautiful sun - getting ready to set. 
 The sun is now hiding, resting for tomorrow!
ME!!!!!  In the garage after the beach and letting the kids take a swim at Jenny's house.






Oh, I was supposed to write a paper today.......

No comments:

Post a Comment