Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Me and My Babies!

Me and My Babies!
Jenny took this picture of me and the kids so I could put it in the Venice Vikings Year book.  I used it on the last page, where I dedicated the book to both Emily and Garrett.  I Want them to know how special they are to me and how much I love them.  Although it seems I give all my attention to "football and cheer", I want them to know I put in the hours because of them.  I want them to look back on this time of their lives and remember that I was a big part of it.  I hope that they will appreciate everything I have done for them.... I do love them more than they will ever know!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You all are so lucky to have one another...Love you all Grandma

    ReplyDelete