Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Monday, August 2, 2010

Venice Vikings Family Fun Bowling Night

"Me and My Boy at Family Fun Night."

I have been putting in a lot of hours with the Venice Vikings.  The season officially started yesterday (8/1/10).   On July 31 we had a Bowling Night fundraiser.  We had a good turn out and I think every one had a good time! 

This year Garrett will be playing for the Lancers, and Emily will be Cheering for the Warriors!  They had their first practice yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to take with them to see how it went.  I am looking forward to getting back out to the field on Wednesday to see them practice, and to hear how it is going..... and of course take some pictures!!!!! 

I have a feeling we are going to have a VERY busy football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment