Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

House Guest

I think I will get one of these some day.  It was nice to have Alpo for a few days.... He sure is a character.  I don't think I was fond of the feet biting in bed, but I liked it when he snuggled up against my back and purred.  I haven't been feeling well and missed two days of work - they were both spent in bed and it was nice to have company!  I only had to kick him out one time when the biting got out of hand.  He isn't a mean cat, just wants to play - problem is - he uses his claws and teeth to do it!  Oh well - unfortunately he goes home today, but I am sure he will be happy to get back to lizard hunting soon!  Not many lizards at my place.... He did find a cough drop under the bed though.  Good bye to my little house guest!

No comments:

Post a Comment