Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

I am leaving for work soon, at midnight it will 8/25/10 - I have been thinking of this day since August 1st..... DAD- I miss you and love you - I will miss celebrating your birthday with you. I think I will get the Bonefish Gift Card that I gave you a few years ago (that you never used - we found it in your wallet) and go get some Bang Bang Shrimp - ya know the ones I recommended when I gave you the card.... I should have known you didn't like going out to eat, but you were always so tough to buy for.... Well, I will be thinking of you! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. i miss him too......your little bang bang shrimp story made me cry......stop that!

    ReplyDelete