Dad

"Do the Right Thing, and You Know What the Right Thing is." -Ken Sheaffer (My Dad)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Trust in the Lord...

Let's try it again.....

I've done it before, but along came facebook and I stopped blogging. I miss it. I have no idea what I am going to write about, but I am going to write.

I find myself in the midst of a life that I never imagined. I am 35 years old, divorced with two beautiful children. I have no idea which way my life is going to go. I do know one thing, I need a guide. I have a guide - his name is Jesus, I just need to follow Him. Why is following Him so difficult. He tells me exactly what to do, and yet I don't..... I want to do what he says, I want to TRUST!

Proverbs 3:5-6 (New International Version)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.


I hope that by taking time to write my thoughts down and reflect - I will feel less stressed and more open to what God is telling me to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment